Working principle of pharmaceutical freezing dryer machine
Vacuum freeze drying technology is the most advanced technology for food dehydration processing at present. Compared with the common drying method, the freeze-dried food produced with this technology features long period of quality assurance, good re-hydration nature, good-looking color, good flavor, taste, shape and high content of nutritious components. The dried food basically remains unchanged in its volume and shape, it looks like sponge and has no shrinking.
Instead of traditional vaporization dehydration method, the vacuum freeze drying technology is dehydrate products by sublimation directly from ice to vapor. During the Freeze drying process, the materials will be frozen to -18°c, then move into the vacuum drying tank for dehydration, automatic control system will set the vacuum and heating temperature according to the freeze drying cirve of each products to maintain the proper circumstances for FD processing. The materials stay in frozen status during the drying process and water vapor will be condensed on the surface of cold trap coils to absort the water out from the materials.
Components of pharmaceutical freezing dryer machine
Feature/advantage of freezing dryer machine
1. Keep all ingredients of raw materials unchanged (including heat sensitive, functional, and biologically active ingredients)
2. Keep the various properties of raw materials unchanged (organization structure, appearance, color, taste, etc.)
3. Porous loose, easy to crush and disperse.
4. Easy to dissolve in water and rewater quickly.
5. Complete dehydration, easy to long-term preservation and transportation.