What is the Price of the Dehydrator Dryer/How to Choose the Appropriate Dehydrator Dryer
The main factors affecting the price of the dryer / how to choose the type of dryer:In recent years, dryer equipment can be described as very popular. Whether it is mining industry, agriculture, or daily life, it is an indispensable equipment. The price is soaring. As a user who wants to buy these equipment, we must understand the approximate price of the dryer equipment, which will be of great help to our purchase.
Nowadays, the dryer market has become increasingly fierce with the rapid development in the world, and there are more and more dryer manufacturers. Faced with such a drying equipment industry, dryer users have many choices when choosing dryer equipment. The price will affect the users’ choice greatly. Today, Henan Baixin will help the buyers to understand the impact factor of price of dryer equipment in the following:
1. Manufacturing material of Drying equipmentThe price of dryer equipment firstly depends on the price of various Manufacturing materials. The material of the drying equipment is an important element of the cost of the drying device, and the reasonable selection of materials is an important means of controlling the price of the equipment. Under normal circumstances, the selection of drying equipment materials should be considered from the following aspects:
To meet the needs of the processed materials, the main task of the drying equipment is to dry the given materials. Because the drying equipment handles a wide variety of materials, covering many fields such as grain, food, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, forest products, paper, and metallurgy, the products are even harder to count. The requirements for the materials to be dried are very different, such as chemical reagents, medicines, electronic materials, electrical ceramic materials, etc. must not be mixed with iron ions during the drying process, so carbon steel materials should be avoided in the selection of equipment materials. In addition, if the wet molecules in the material contain acids, alkalis, salts, organic solvents, etc., they will be corrosive to different metal materials. Especially in the heating process, the corrosion of the material will be aggravated, so the appropriate material should be selected according to the characteristics of the moisture contained in the material.
2. Different drying processDrying equipment can be divided into three types, drum, drying room, mesh belt type, etc. from the structure. According to the operation mode, it can be divided into the batch type and continuous type. Ovens and drums are all intermittent drying equipment. The materials to be dried are manually put into trays and sent into the room, dried and then taken out, suitable for small batch production; continuous type is also called mesh belt dryer, The material is automatically loaded by the feeding device, and the drying material is driven by the mesh belt. The heating is even, the drying speed is fast, and the material is discharged by the discharging device automatically. Complete automation, saving labor and effort. Manufacturers with good production technology need many steps in the production process, and the price of the dryer is slightly higher;
3. Quality of DryerManufacturers with guaranteed quality have a higher price than those without guarantees; the quality of drying is the core issue in the selection of drying equipment, including the color, deformation, taste, etc. of the dried product. When choosing equipment, you need a detailed understanding of this equipment, heat pump dryer machine, and continuous mesh belt dryer machine have unique advantages in drying equipment because of its uniform heating and fast drying speed, so the price will be higher than others.
4. Different raw materials, the different choice of dryerDifferent dryer types and models have different prices. When selecting drying equipment, a detailed analysis of the different drying requirements of different products is required, including moisture requirements (for example, drying from 30% moisture content to 5% moisture content), the capacity of drying, the drying temperature, and drying speed will be analyzed. For example, the drying of condiments requires a lot of moisture, and the drying speed is fast. During the drying process, it needs to be sterilized, and the drying temperature should not be too high. So the price for the dryer machine for condiments will be higher.
5. Selection of heat sourceSince different drying equipment uses different heat sources, some use natural gas, some use coal charcoal, some use fuel oil, and some use electric energy. As the cost of these heat sources differs greatly, the operating costs used are also quite different. In terms of the heat source application, it is generally the most economical to use coal as the heat source. However, due to the increasing environmental protection requirements nowadays, burning coal charcoal in cities will become a thing of the past.
6. Accessory equipment for dryerTo complete the drying operation, the dryer needs to be equipped with some auxiliary equipment. For example, the continuous vegetable and fruit dryer require a series of operations such as washing, peeling, slicing, and air-drying in the early stage. This equipment also provides a very important role in drying. It is also part of the price of the drying equipment.
According to the above suggestions, there are some factors for deciding the price of the dryer. When selecting the right machine with a suitable price can avoid the waste of resources while ensuring the drying effect, and achieve a better drying effect.
The pre-sale service of Henan Baixin CompanyHenan Baixin Company as a professional manufacture of continuous mesh belt machines, heat pump machine, and microwave drying machine are committed to caring for the needs of every customer. According to customer conditions, develop targeted industry solutions. If you have any questions or need our help, please contact our customer service team. We strive to achieve:
-Assist the buyer in engineering planning and demand analysis, and cooperate with the user to select the appropriate model of product according to the actual working conditions
-Fully consider the buyer's equipment performance and functional structure, and provide the buyer with guiding opinions on equipment selection
-Provide professional technical consulting services
-In the sales process, timely provide product performance, characteristics, and various parameters, and cooperate with the buyer to choose more satisfactory products.
Welcome to Henan Baixin for choosing the right dryer for your need.
Food drying video：
8 Sets Flowers Dryer Tested Well In Client's SiteThis time, we have equipped 8sets flowers dryer of model BX-15m*2.2*4layers. Drying material: flowers Output: 120 tons/day Drying machine: continuous multi-layer mesh belt drying machine Drying time: 1-2 hours
Henan Baixin Export 6 Sets Leaf Dryer To American!In recent days, we have continuously exported 6 dryers to the United States! Customer drying material: leaf material Drying temperature: strict drying temperature and humidity requirements. The drying temperature needs to be kept at about 30-50℃, and the temperature is moderate, which can well retain the effective ingredients, which is conducive to the later material extraction and reprocessing...
Good News We Build Long Term Cooperaiton With Spain Clients Developing Pistachios DryerSpanish customers ordered 2 pistachio dryer equipment from Henan Baixin Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd., and we have established a long-term cooperative relationship. At present, the customer has already put into production. Our equipment has brought great profits to the customer. They have become Our company's agent in Spain.
How To Dry Dehydrate Grapes/Make RaisinsThe method of making raisins is very simple. You can easily make raisins by putting them in the sun or putting them in the oven. The traditional drying method is to dry in the sun, but the raisins are prone to sour, poor color, and easy to emit sugar. At present, dryers are often used to dry grapes, instead of traditional drying methods. Next, let us learn the specific steps of the various methods...
How to Make Dried Yam/Yam Drying ProcessWith the improvement of people's living standards, yam is also used as food by more and more people in their daily diet. Yam has high water content and is not suitable for long-term storage, so many people will dry yam in the sun, which can extend the storage time of yam. Merchants' deep processing of yam further improves the economic value of yam. To ensure that the dried yam appears white and to ensure that the nutritional value and internal components of the yam are not destroyed, a good drying process is a key. Currently, the best way to dry yam is to use a dryer. Next, I will share with you the specific method of making dried yam...
Ginger Processing Machine PriceSelect the fresh ginger and put them in the pre-washing machine, the ginger is transported through the mesh belt into the ginger washing and peeling machine, the ginger washing machine cleans and peels the ginger. After the first washing and peeling, it enters the second washing and peeling through the hoist. After washing and peeling, the clean ginger enters the slicing process. The sliced ginger still has moisture on the surface and needs to enter the next step of processing. The ginger slices enter the air dryer, and the wind generated by the fan blows off the moisture on the surface of the material. After the ginger slices are dehydrated, they are sent to the mesh belt dryer through the conveyor belt. After drying, it is necessary to enter a critical step, grinding powder...
How Long Does It Take to Dry Chilli/PepperThe pepper dryer is essential equipment for pepper processing. As a professional and experienced pepper dryer manufacturer, many customers ask a question when consulting about pepper dryers: "How long does it take to dry pepper?" Here, according to a large number of customers in the experience, Henan Baixin Machinery Co., Ltd will introduce the time of pepper drying to everyone...