Ginger Processing Machine Price
What is the ginger processing machine:Ginger is a seasoning for medicine and food, and its taste is spicy and fragrant. To further increase the economic value of ginger, extend the storage and supply time of ginger, improve the quality and flavor of ginger, people pay more and more attention to the processing of ginger, and there are more and more varieties of its processed products. Using ginger to make ginger powder can be used as a food additive to season, pickle, adjust soup, and blend ginger tea, making it faster and more convenient to use. Processing ginger powder or dried ginger powder can significantly increase the added value of ginger in the ginger-producing area and reduce the loss and storage and transportation costs of ginger caused by ginger price fluctuations. So when we want to know the price of a ginger powder processing machine, first, we need to know what is the ginger processing machine.
Now Henan Baixin Company will introduce the processing method and machine of ginger powder briefly.
Ginger processing process and the price of each part of the machinery:Select the fresh ginger and put them in the pre-washing machine, the ginger is transported through the mesh belt into the ginger washing and peeling machine, the ginger washing machine cleans and peels the ginger. After the first washing and peeling, it enters the second washing and peeling through the hoist. After washing and peeling, the clean ginger enters the slicing process. The sliced ginger still has moisture on the surface and needs to enter the next step of processing. The ginger slices enter the air dryer, and the wind generated by the fan blows off the moisture on the surface of the material. After the ginger slices are dehydrated, they are sent to the mesh belt dryer through the conveyor belt. After drying, it is necessary to enter a critical step, grinding powder.
The following is a detailed introduction of each step and each device for ginger processing:
- 1. Material selection: Choose fresh, mildew-free ginger to remove sediment and roots.
- 2. Pre-washing machine. Put the selected ginger into the bubble washing machine, and the airwave is agitated to clean to remove the mud and sand. The bubble washing machine adopts water bath bubble cleaning. The material undergoes irregular and strong flipping movement in the water, and the surface attachment of the cleaned object is separated effectively by the movement of the material, which simulates the basic action of manual cleaning. At the same time, because the material is the tossing movement generated in the air-water mixture, it avoids damage to materials such as collisions, knocks, scratches, etc. during the cleaning process effectively, improves work efficiency, and changes manual operations to mechanized processing.
- 3. Enter the brush roller cleaning machine for the first peeling and cleaning. The ginger cleaning machine is mainly composed of motor, transmission, brush roller, etc. It is designed by our factory that has absorbed the characteristics of root and potato processing machinery at home and abroad. Manufactured using the principle of brush, it is widely applicable to round and oval fruits and vegetables. The machine has the characteristics of beautiful appearance and convenient operation, large cleaning and peeling volume, high efficiency, low energy consumption, continuous cleaning, simple operation, long service life, etc. The brush roller material is processed by a special process (rolled by nylon cord ), durable, and has good wear resistance. The box body is made of high-quality stainless steel, which is not rusty, clean, and hygienic. Can be customized according to customer requirements.
- 4. Enter the secondary cleaning and peeling machine through the elevator. When the raw materials are put into the machine, the brush roller rotates and the top sprays the raw materials and makes them continuously turn over. The upper spray water section washes off the dirt on the surface of the raw materials until it is cleaned.
- 5. The cleaned and peeled ginger enters the slicing process. The ginger slicing machine is easy to operate and has high output. The cutting ginger slices are uniform in thickness, smooth, without breaking, and the thickness can be adjusted. At the same time, it can be used for bamboo shoots, radishes, potatoes, and sweet potatoes, taro, cucumber, and other strip-shaped spherical solid vegetable processing.
- 6. After the slicing of ginger, there is still moisture on the surface. The ginger slice enters the air dryer, and the wind generated by the fan blows off the moisture on the surface of the material. The function of the air drying line: makes the product dry quickly and prevents secondary pollution after cleaning.
- 7. Mesh belt ginger slice dryer:The mesh belt dryer can be designed and produced according to the needs of users. The length can be 6m, 9m, and 12 meters, the number of layers can be 4, and the temperature can reach 200 degrees. Heating methods: gas heating, electric heating, coal heating, steam heating. The temperature can be controlled automatically and manually, and the transmission speed can be stepless adjusted. The product is suitable for drying, dewatering, and curing products of various shapes such as segment, sheet, strip, etc.
- 8. Ginger slicer Grinding. Ginger ultra-fine pulverizer is composed of three parts: main machine, auxiliary machine, and electric control box. It has various properties such as winnowing type, no screen, no net, uniform particle size, etc. The production process is continuous. The ginger ultra-fine mill has reached the international advanced level and is widely used in the crushing of materials in the pharmaceutical, energy, and food industries.
Ginger drying video：
8 Sets Flowers Dryer Tested Well In Client's SiteThis time, we have equipped 8sets flowers dryer of model BX-15m*2.2*4layers. Drying material: flowers Output: 120 tons/day Drying machine: continuous multi-layer mesh belt drying machine Drying time: 1-2 hours
Henan Baixin Export 6 Sets Leaf Dryer To American!In recent days, we have continuously exported 6 dryers to the United States! Customer drying material: leaf material Drying temperature: strict drying temperature and humidity requirements. The drying temperature needs to be kept at about 30-50℃, and the temperature is moderate, which can well retain the effective ingredients, which is conducive to the later material extraction and reprocessing...
Good News We Build Long Term Cooperaiton With Spain Clients Developing Pistachios DryerSpanish customers ordered 2 pistachio dryer equipment from Henan Baixin Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd., and we have established a long-term cooperative relationship. At present, the customer has already put into production. Our equipment has brought great profits to the customer. They have become Our company's agent in Spain.
How To Dry Dehydrate Grapes/Make RaisinsThe method of making raisins is very simple. You can easily make raisins by putting them in the sun or putting them in the oven. The traditional drying method is to dry in the sun, but the raisins are prone to sour, poor color, and easy to emit sugar. At present, dryers are often used to dry grapes, instead of traditional drying methods. Next, let us learn the specific steps of the various methods...
How to Make Dried Yam/Yam Drying ProcessWith the improvement of people's living standards, yam is also used as food by more and more people in their daily diet. Yam has high water content and is not suitable for long-term storage, so many people will dry yam in the sun, which can extend the storage time of yam. Merchants' deep processing of yam further improves the economic value of yam. To ensure that the dried yam appears white and to ensure that the nutritional value and internal components of the yam are not destroyed, a good drying process is a key. Currently, the best way to dry yam is to use a dryer. Next, I will share with you the specific method of making dried yam...
How Long Does It Take to Dry Chilli/PepperThe pepper dryer is essential equipment for pepper processing. As a professional and experienced pepper dryer manufacturer, many customers ask a question when consulting about pepper dryers: "How long does it take to dry pepper?" Here, according to a large number of customers in the experience, Henan Baixin Machinery Co., Ltd will introduce the time of pepper drying to everyone...
How to Make Copra/Dehydrated CopraThere are three ways to dry copra out:
Bake dry in the oven or microwave. [The advantage is that it is quick and convenient, the disadvantage is that it is easy to bake]
Stir-fry in an iron pan. [The advantage is that some people watch it and not easy to fry burnt, but the disadvantage is that it is not as easy as an oven]
Dry in the sun. [The advantage is that it is convenient and energy-saving, and it will never be smeared, but the disadvantage is that there must be a big sun]